Wednesday, February 17, 2010

huh!!..!!..


Usually, I use Indonesian language today I wanted to change my life (because it's my life my story)so from today I'll use my 1st language (now is English) it was only because I forgot most of the Indonesian words already I can understand but I can''t speak in Indonesian anymore.
Today, I was so tired & kind of sleepy because I went to the Cinema to watch a movie called "Princess & the Frog". It was a funny story but sorry I don't want to make me tired a gain because of typing the story.It was a long story it takes 1 hour & 40 mins = 100 mins.
Tomorrow, I'll go to a beach it was the best beach at Hong Kong the sand there are soft just like the cat's fur...............
I wanted to show my picture now I looked different from before so don't be confused if that is me or it wasn't me.

2 comments:

  1. hi sister...sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time...but I think I will try to update it as often as before...ok? De, you have become more and more beautiful now...and I'm proud cause you're my sister...^ ^

    ReplyDelete