Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Annoying Boyz

Okay.. As you guys my blog reader knows that I'm a 5th Grader... In 5th Grade it's the worst time for girls and not Boys..

Boys are really annoying to girls in my school.. It's quite normal now but b4 it's a total ANNOYING!!!

Boys are like saying stuffs that doesn't even make sense. Sorry it should be NEVER make sense..

The good thing is that not all boys are annoying or else it's gonna be the worst place in Hong Kong for girls..

The most annoying boys are those who goes home with me in the public bus!! Even in my phone I made a list "ANNOYING BOYS" the other good thing is that there's just 4 boys.. If there's more I'm gonna die!!

They talked non-sense stuffs in the bus.. Always talk loudly even when I'm listening to songs on my phone using my ear-phones I can still hear them.. A total Annoyed Everyday In the bus with the 4 most annoying boys on Earth!! They laugh for no reason.They got plenty of not funny jokes.

I wish I could get rid of them fast!!!!

UGH!!!

Although they're annoying, they're sometimes funny n really nice to girls.. It's quite fun talking with them sometimes.. Coz they also make sense (sometimes).. Well I guess I don't think they're so annoying just annoying n not super annoying..

They made some songs up.. That doesn't make any sense but quite funny.. They just say anything that pops in their head n use it in a song.. Quite weird but okay..

They also made weird games that is actually fun in someways..They could be annoying but creative..

No comments:

Post a Comment