Saturday, June 25, 2011

Awards from school

Supz bloggerZz!!

I might not write for a long time by a long time I mean a really long time it's like since the Easter holiday. But now I'm so gonna write.. It's about my awards at school.. Okay.. when I wrote it like that it's kinda depressing.. BUT I HAVE A REALLY GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!! Well, not exactly great news coz it's pretty common every year around these date..

As usual I got the first place again.. I know it's kinda like I'm showing off to you bloggers that actually reads my blog.. But there's something new!! I GOT THE MODEL STUDENT AWARD!!!!! A Model Student Award is kinda like a big deal for me. Students in my school only got one chance for the Model Student Award :) n I got it.

I felt so happy for myself it's like I had a surprise gift just for me from a teacher!!! I'm super happy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment