Sunday, August 28, 2011

Last week of summer

I couldn't believe summer is starting to end.. I was missing school around the mid of summer but now summer is ending n I'm totally not as excited as I was before.. I wish I have a longer holiday!.!.

I know it's kinda weird loving school when there's no school and hating it when there is school.. Well I'm pretty excited to meet my friends but not learning for sure it's too much.!. Since I'm not primary 6 it's gonna be tough..

When I'm writing this thing I'm stuck in this very paragraph.. Since I never think before I write I just write anything that happened n happening in my life.. School is not like that we can't do anything we want, we can't express what we wanna express that's pretty much the reason I don't really like school..

People think that I love school.. But that's totally wrong..

No comments:

Post a Comment