Saturday, December 18, 2010

My School Life in Hong Kong

School Life is always hard but not for me,.

School life,
I've been studying in Hk for more than 1 year. When first I went to Hk for school I thought that it'll be harder than Indonesia. But I'm totally wrong coz Hk is way easier than Indonesia is.
Okay, I thought it was hard b'coz of Chinese in Hk is harder than it is in Indonesia(obvious). But I love my school life in Hk it's cool. Being different from others it's just unique. My school has 18 different nationality. I'm one of the four Indonesian.
I can't believe that I could be the second place for the whole primary 4 1st term it's just incredible! I never taught it could be this easy studying in Hk.
Teachers in my school are really nice to me. I'm always one of their favorites. But sometimes I got bored in lessons since they never let me answer questions. Especially in Maths.
There's this one time when my maths teacher got one difficult question which is actually easy. So my friend and me wanted to answer the question even when the teacher haven't finish the question we both raised up our hand at the same time! Since my Maths teacher don't want us to answer the question (we're the smartest kid at maths) he says, "If you know the answer please raise up your hand, except for you 2" he pointed to us. We don't know why when he says that we both put down our hands at once automatically. Sometimes, funny stuffs like that happens and it's weird we don't even plan bout that... Just WEIRD!!!!!!
Well, the weird things is gone but not the incredible thing that I actually got the 1st place for the second term for the whole primary four. I was really nervous that time I can't really feel my legs coz I'm really nervous!!! But the good thing is that I still got the 1st place!!!
Primary four went well in Hk... But that's the past it's just the past and it's just a part of my history.. Primary five started I've been in a new environment again and it's not so nice. The new environment is my new class I wasn't in the same class with my friends in primary four..... So I got lonely sometimes. I kept on writing it in my JW (journal writing) It's just like this blog but JW is kind of more personal...
In some ways I like my new class since they are more intelligent but in some other ways I really miss my friends coz my friends really like me for who I am. Not like in my new class the like me coz I'm smart and I really hate it! They use me a s a toy...
But I found what really cheer me up my teacher told me how I should handle this situation...I need to think like before when I was a new student in my school. When I have no friends or lonely. Then I realize that changing class is not really bad I have new friends and they like me for who Iam some times.. But some times they use me I got angry b'coz of that sometimes.
All those things are gone I'm now happy where ever n whenever I am. No matter who I am with I'm always happy.. All I need is a good friend who's always on my side

Thanks for all that had wasted your time just to read my story.. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment