Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Post

Hello people who reads my blog :). Sorry I haven't really post any posts lately like around 3 months. See, I just write my blog in special occasions only. Apparently, today's not really special but tomorrow is only cause it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Christmas would be the best gathering, festival with parties ever!!! I just love Christmas <3. I got to do some Christmas caroling, have fun with family and friends at church :). And last but not least, the performances I'll have in Christmas..

I'll be having tons of Christmas performances, I also have a performance that's finished. Like a choir performance at school. I played guitar for the performance and helped sing too.. The future performances will be me playing the violin and I'm going to sing outdoor at Mei foo Sunday the 25th. I guess that's all of my performances

I guess there's also nothing more to say. I wish you blog readers a merry Christmas in 2011 and have a happy new year 2012. :) Keep reading my blog. Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment