Friday, March 16, 2012

My Birthday Post

This post is sort of belated.. Well, very belated.. This post is just about what I did for my birthday party and the very special school event it's called the International Day..
I had the International day before my birthday party just because I have to help my teacher in the Market Stall.. I have a video and some photos on that topic but it's in my phone right now and I can only use my computer to upload the photos from my phone.
So, since we're now waiting for the photos and the video. I'll just start talking about my party. My party was amazingly funny!! I invited 6 boys to the party and only 2 showed up. Now those boys are like my brothers well, not that close.. Anyways, I felt a little weird in my own party because any normal party host would sit in the middle of the table. Apparently, I didn't and I'm not saying I'm abnormal.. I just want to have some fun XD.
Moving on, I had so much withe the boys form them being immature till they're really formal in a pizza place. It's really funny how boys would pretend they're British and being too formal. They made my best friend and I laugh a lot :D. But the funnest and the most annoying time was when one of the boys blew my candle like 2-3 times.. THANK YOU!! (a shout out for him =D).
Okay, that's all for 'My Birthday Post' come back tomorrow for pictures and videos of my whole birthday =P. Peace out! I'm Out! Love you readers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment