Friday, May 11, 2012

Just Wanna say hello

Hello people of the world!!

I'm just writing this to say hello (the title said it) nothing else well one more thing. I wanna say thank you for the 747 (I just updated it)  pageviews and also for the people all over the world well 10 countries (including: Hong Kong, United States, Ukraine, Indonesia, Latvia, Germany, Malaysia, Russia, Australia and United Kingdom) who read my blog :) Thank you so much!!

This post is gonna be really short coz I got nothing else to say but Thank you!! It's just that I don't think anyone would read this because it's just a story about my life and my experiences in Hong Kong or other places that I've been in.

Thank you again for reading my posts. It means a lot to me. I hope you learn something from the post I posted a few days ago which is about being a true friend and standing up for yourself. I'll be posting more stuffs like that I think. Well, it just depends on the things that happened in my life.

One more thing, if you wanna know how I just write stuffs and there's a lot of words.. Here's the thing, I just write what's on my mind. So, if it doesn't make sense some how.. It's just my brain I think. (Just like that). If you're also wondering why I write stuffs like my last post... It's just that I learnt something from someone who did the wrong thing (sort of).

Anyways, I'll say this for the last time.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BLOG, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!!

Love,
Kardia Imanuel Hakim (Yip)

P.S. when I said it's gonna be a short post I wasn't really sure about it.. So, if it's quite long, I was just writing thank you ( to make it shorter).

No comments:

Post a Comment