Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Things Going on October and Early November

What's Goes on readers?

This post is kinda belated since I didn't have much time to write things.. i got busy weekdays and busy weekends.. Usually during weekdays, I go to school, do my homework and chat with my friends afterwards (they ask about homework by chats). Weekends, I have lots of things to do sometimes..

On November 3rd, I had to go to HKU in the morning to attend a lesson. After that I met my friend and started out on our Historiy Project (it was so complicated). On the evening, I went to church since we had a movie night and went to my pastor's house with the youth group and had dinner, watched a movie and we played games.. It was fun!

Now, let's get back to our topic "October'..It was quite a month. Things were going on just right and nothing special that I can tell you about.. I got closer to one of my friends. It was nice getting to know people better. We spent time with each other and it was cool.. Nothing else special happened.

Things are getting harder and harder in Secondary school! It's so complicated! Maths is getting ever more complicated than it was before. The maths teacher is kinda annoying (sorry if you're reading this) He spent time on jokes and acting all silly for no exact reasons. He's also like a translator since some of the students don't really know English that well..

There's nothing that's all that special in October that's why like November better even though it's just the beginning of the month. It was really fun already! We had a casual day! It was kinda awkward looking at my friends not wearing our school's uniform.

The choices of clothes they had was kind of interesting.. Some of my friends went were really simple they wore a T-Shirt and Jeans so did I.. I was surprised when I was one of my friends wore clothes that looked like it was from the 80s but it was really cool..

This is basically the end of my post.. Like every other posts.. I have nothing to write anymore so I guess this is it for now.. I'll write more things by the end of November or the beginning of December even though I might not post anything by then, please check out my last posts or just check out my blog for some special update.. I love you readers!!

Love,
Kardia Yip

No comments:

Post a Comment