Monday, December 31, 2012

Things over 2012

Hey Bloggers!

Before 2012 ends (which is in several hours in HK), I wanna make a last post of the year.. It's just special highlights of this year.. Lots of things happened this year.

It's been a long year but it time goes by really quickly.. I still remember watching fireworks at home on TV with my dad for New Year's we were sitting on the sofa just waiting for my brother to come back home XD..

Things happened through this year and some of those things are things that I didn't expect. Like, I almost miss my interview at Raimondi College but I was accepted (out of 4 schools that I've been in, I love RC most!!), My team won in the Hong Kong speech festival for the public speaking team competition..

There are also things that I can't share (I think) but if you're close to me you'll know what those things are XP..

Anyways, I finished exams and my holiday was amazing-ish. I stayed home n at church most of the time. But I learnt a lot from my brother's former piano teacher. I finally have a formal teacher on teaching me how to play worship music..

There's not much that I have to write in this post since I basically post things monthly in my blog.. So, I wish you all a Happy and Blessed New Year!!

Also, I'm finally being baptised in April next year!! I can't wait!!

Love,
Kardia Yip xox

No comments:

Post a Comment