Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Second Interview

I know it's kinda weird writing the post title "My Second Interview" since I didn't' write about my first interview.. Anyways, here's all the details that you guys want or need to know coz I'm not telling exactly everything..
It's started of rushing.. Wanna know why?? Only because my mom and I were quite in a hurry after a little fight with my older brother XD. We were so lucky that we found a taxi right away.. Coz if we didn't we might be late and I would miss the chance of getting being accepted in one of the schools I want to be in.
This morning was epic after rushing. Turns out there was a traffic jam. I cried just because I was desperate. Don't call me a baby after reading this, I was really scared that I wouldn't make it. The taxi driver saw me crying and told me that the place is just around 20-30 meters away so he told us to run to the school because it'll be faster. So, I ran into the school.
The running wasn't finished.. My mum and I have to run down the stairs for around 5-6 floors. Just when I arrived the hall they told me that I was just a little bit late and that I'll be moved to another hall. So, the teacher asked a prefect to tell me where I'm going so I followed him. Turns out the other hall was upstairs!! I was really sweaty that time but it was worth it.
I'm still allowed to do the interview. Ooh, and one thing that I didn't mention the interviewer smiled at me a lot even when I struggled my Cantonese maybe because I did awesome for the English presentation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment